We are a mood-disorder self-help support group affiliated with the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA). The mission of DBSA is to improve the lives of people living with a mood disorder, and their loved ones.
Effective September 21, 2020 our Monday support group resumed in person meetings. The following are required to attend:
- Temperature Screening on arrival
- Use of Hand Sanitizer Station on entrance
- Mask Wearing and Social Distancing at all times
- Cookies in bags will be offered when exiting the building.
- Contact information will be taken of all attendees and if anyone becomes sick all attendees and the church will be notified.
When: Mondays from 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Where: First Presbyterian Church of Succasunna, 99 Main Street, Succasunna, NJ 07876
DBSA Hope & Cope Network Support Group
We are pleased to offer an online meeting on Thursdays. For information and log-in details, please contact Bonnie at (973) 361-5456 or Kim at (201) 317-3873, or reach us via e-mail at email@example.com.
When: Thursdays from 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Our groups and meetings are: